370z common as dog sh@@!!

stanski

Saw my first one today on the road.Looked a lot better than the pics I have seen.The mrs commented on the colour,we both agreed we didn't like the shade of blue.

Well as I wrote in my micro 370 review the other week - I actually like that blue in pictures but when you see it in the flesh - it just does'nt look right on the 370! Black or White seem to be the best colours so far - maybe even the GM? (sorry to any blue 370z owners)

Think there are more GT-R's than 370's so far - cant believe how many I see! :drive1

I might drive one, but have yet to see another on the road - it was the same with the 350's as rarely did I see one of them but then when you get to the meets and see some fabulous looking examples it's nice to know others have got good taste too :thumbs:

The guy accross the street from me came home in a brand new 370z on the 1st looks nice but Colin's looks much better with the wrap at the front :thumbs:

Have you encouraged him to join the forum yet? ;)

+1 - sort it out! :p

I see a few about now and again, but never consistently like I do with 350z. Does look like they are selling in fairly decent numbers though which is good for Nissan.

The guy accross the street from me came home in a brand new 370z on the 1st looks nice but Colin's looks much better with the wrap at the front :thumbs:

I see a few about now and again, but never consistently like I do with 350z. Does look like they are selling in fairly decent numbers though which is good for Nissan.

I don't remember the last time I saw a 350 - even on the motorway so 370' s seem to be winning at the mo , unless they are all demos on test drives?

I did tell him to join and he said he was going to but he is already frequenting the dark side :thumbdown: he has already been to one of their meets! I will keep encouraging him to join.