Oil cooler and temperature gauge.

Wookiee22

I did yeah......if you can get a 90 degree one i'd go for that as it would make it easier....just wait till you see ;)

I can't wait mate :blink:

Spoke to Adam at the weekend. Looks like the show is finally on the road - should be shipping on either Wednesday or Thursday.

Just trying to tie down the last few bits and pieces now. Will probably go with 90 degree fittings just to save a bit of headache, although I'm prepared for plenty of others!

May well go for SPA gauges. Was tempted by the dual-role digital but decided that for stuff like boost/oil pressure that is constantly changing it would just get annoying so I reckon I'll stick with analogue. Looks like it's going to be a busy Easter!

Have come across this:

http://www.spa-uk.co.uk/design/productdetails/?objid=130

It's a dual oil temp / pressure gauge. Looks good, however my concern is whether its being digital will drive me mad with constantly changing values - for the pressure at least. Also, this won't provide the at-a-glance problem identification that an analogue gives, however it does have an alarm facility.

My feeling is that I may go with a straightforward oil temp analogue gauge and just leave the stock pressure gauge, which I imagine is good enough to let me know if there's a real problem.

Thoughts?

I can't see there being a problem using the stock oil pressure gauge :)

Where are you mounting them? Centre, A-pillar or steering wheel?

Either going in the dash cubby a la Nurrish or potentially in a single din housing, as my stereo is also single din.

:scare:

Just a bit!

Was thinking more along the lines of mounting my (hopefully soon to arrive) AEM UEGO, along with boost and oil temp gauge in a din mounting bracket. Could possibly mount boost where the voltmeter currently sits though.