New Nizmo

tmJak

Yes I have spelt it right :bleh: as Nizmo is a kitten, and not a Nissan performance part (slight disappointment). I know you guys like pets so thought I'd show off the new kitty.

Shorter video: he was trying to chase his own bell for about an hour.

A bit of a longer video for those who are interested:

Nothing particulary interesting happens in the vids, but it's a bit better than a photo, and how cool is it that my front room is on the internet!

And for those who can't/can't be bothered to look at videos, here's a pic

18022010644.jpg

My Mum's get a pack of dogs as well. I know Martin Clunes says on his advert 'no matter how good the pedigree, you're still living with a wolf', he's obviously not seen my Mum's dogs:

02112009469.jpg

02112009466.jpg

29092009436.jpg

It's the same as the middle one, with different skin patterning. They're Chinese Crested Hairless rats, and only have hair on their paws, tails and heads. Apparently, they were bred like that as they were used to hunt rats on ships, and when the sailers ran out of food, they didn't have to pluck the hair off before cooking. Not sure if this is true, maybe Lexx or Martinmac will know :lol: Proper ugly dogs tho, I'd need a pretty spicy chilli sauce before I considered eating them ;)