Dislikes and regrets

srobrien

I've owned my Azure 56 plate for nearly 9 months and have minimal regrets:

I used to experience water draining from the roof onto my inner door panel and leg from my previous car (due to the car having no roof gutter). I was really looking forward to the ZED and enjoying dry legs. Therefore my biggest pet hate is when you have the window open and a roof load of rainwater then poors in like a waterfall! It drives me mad. I have purchased a window squegee thing that I use to wipe the standing water from the roof of my car before I set off in the mornings.

Alike other posts, the mod list is crazy - I'd love to turbo/supercharge her up, make her look elegant and sophisticated, yet eats a porsche for breakfast! Hoping Nitrous will assist with my requirements.

I have to agree the boot lid issue is a little annoying, especially in high winds. Once or twice I have been almost killed by my own car!

The other regret is that I didn't buy one sooner. I scoured the land (via internet) for nearly 6 months and then bought the first one that I saw as a potential sale. The car was better than expected which is why I made the purchase. I had driven 3 other Z's previous to this from showrooms (just cos I couldn't wait for the funds - so had a little fling now and again).

I am keeping my eye on the price of the GTR and it very slowly comes down in price - so I anticipate a purchase within 2 years.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic