350Z Roadster Going Soon

Derek_ZR

Not been on here for a long time apart from last night :blush:

After getting one of the early 350Z Roadsters in March 2005 I have owned it for nearly 5 years which is an absolute record for me in owning a car :lol: Z will be going on 1st March with a Pearl White Peugeot 308CC GT taking it's place.

A bit of a difference from a Z but time for a new car, need 4 seats again after selling my 2nd car in November and also more practical (350Z not good in snow).

Will really be a shame to let it go but I have enjoyed nearly 5 years with it so it's not all bad. It's been a full trouble free 5 years with nothing going wrong apart from normal servicing, MOT's and tyres. Although that's one of the reasons for this being a good time to let it go with a few bills due this year with it if I had kept it.

H06350Z.jpg?t=1265987160

Holiday2006149.jpg?t=1265987333

And the replacement.....

P308CCWhiteTrim.jpg?t=1265987536

Best of luck with the new car derek. :thumbs:

Being a Peugeot I will need it :lol:

Most definately :surrender: Good luck with it, you'll be back to Jap before you know it though, if its anything like other French cars :lol:

Owned 7 Peugeots before the Z so know what to expect :lol:

If 350Z's were 4 seaters then I would have considered another but I took a £6k per year pay cut last August for personal reasons so had to go back to one car hence why I am getting a 308CC.

I looked at these recently, I personally think they're class leaders when you compare them to the EOS and Fous CC etc. I won't buy a new Peugeot though until they get rid of that bloody stupid fish grin. Nice choice in colour and trim though.

As far as CC's go, the 308 is the only one I would consider. With getting the GT with additional integral leather and in White, it was a 14 week wait and it looks like they are holding it to 1st March now for new 10 plate, it arrived at dealer last Thursday. Front not to everybody's liking but I don't mind it too much :D

:byebye: sad to see your selling up m8 :(

and

:yahoo: congrats on the new purchase :)

am into my 6th year of owning a 350Z and no plans to change it :blush: , like it's been said the 'face' of the peugeot range is a :thumbs: or :thumbdown: situation, i'm in the :thumbdown: camp at the moment :blush:

don't take so long to pop back again m8 :teeth:

:byebye: sad to see your selling up m8 :(

and

:yahoo: congrats on the new purchase :)

am into my 6th year of owning a 350Z and no plans to change it :blush: , like it's been said the 'face' of the peugeot range is a :thumbs: or :thumbdown: situation, i'm in the :thumbdown: camp at the moment :blush:

don't take so long to pop back again m8 :teeth:

Must be something about keeping Z's a long time :teeth: My previous record for keeping a car was 2yrs 8 months with the 206CC and I will be 30 days off 5yrs with the Z.

I take it yours is still going strong :)

Shame mate,,, thats a lovely example to.... enjoy the madameoiselle....

Dave :thumbs:

Pics of Z are 2.5yrs old but apart from a dent in drivers side rear quarter from someone who was kind enough to bump into it last year and not hang around - it still looks as good.

Shame mate,,, thats a lovely example to.... enjoy the madameoiselle....

Dave :thumbs:

Pics of Z are 2.5yrs old but apart from a dent in drivers side rear quarter from someone who was kind enough to bump into it last year and not hang around - it still looks as good.

Barstools,,, there is always some arse around the corner to ruin you're day.

All the best anyway mate,,, pug looks nice,,, just remember, you will always have that warm feeling of formeley owning a z next time one blows you away from the lights.... :teeth:

All the best

Dave