After some new tyres...

Zee

I bought GT4 wheels off Bennet and they had Avon ZZ3 tyres on them, my front tyres were needing replaced so just got two new tyres yesterday, they were £109 each fitted at mates garage which isn't too bad when even just buying the tyres from camskill they were coming in at £102 and you still had to pay a garage to fit them.

Found them to be very good wet or dry. But I never push my luck in the wet, I always wait till I have straightened up before putting the foot down as heard too many stories of woe on here....

Cheers guys sorry it was a bit of a rushed thread, Im at work you see and the net was due to be blocked at half ten. Were aloud half hour at break then an hour at lunch! I would have searched about a bit but didnt get the chance!

£90 & £100 for the rears sounds good to me! I had a look on mytrye and I think they were about £120.

I'll go take a look at camskill before I get blocked again! :thumbdown:

Quick update, Yesterday I ordered 2 x Falken 452 225/45/18 & 2x Falken 452 245/45/18 From Camskill for about £390 Delivered and they turned up this morning! Spot on service! Couldn't ask for better serice and value for money than that! :thumbs: Tyres fitted tomorrow and I cant wait, the bridgestone Potenza's are rubbish! :thumbdown: