FS: White Bonnet

BladesGrant

Looks like Nurrish's white bonnet look is taking off!!! Actually this is the white bonnet that Nurrish had on his car. I have ordered myself an 07 bonnet and so done a swap with Nurrish for my old GM one. Therefore I now have a white pre 07 bonnet for sale. Pick up only due to size. Looking for around £90

Here is a picture.

IMG_0158.jpg

Thanks

Grant

Grant are you joinin the cf bulge collective or you gettin a normal bulge?

Getting a normal bulge. Its beeing fitted and sprayed on Sunday, can't wait!!

Welldone for sorting the snake man out Grant ;) i had offered him a swap with my black one since i am getting an oem bulge myself but he was thinking about it :headhurt:

Good luck with the sale B) .

Grant are you joinin the cf bulge collective or you gettin a normal bulge?

Getting a normal bulge. Its beeing fitted and sprayed on Sunday, can't wait!!

Welldone for sorting the snake man out Grant ;) i had offered him a swap with my black one since i am getting an oem bulge myself but he was thinking about it :headhurt:

Good luck with the sale B) .

Have you gone carbon or normal?

Dammit, i said to my dad when i saw it on ebay shall i buy it back incase i need it.lol. Is it standard bits your getting rid of then chief?

Yeah got OEM Front and rear bumper and OEM side skirts. Had them in the garage for a while so just going to put them up on Ebay like the bonnet. Hopefully get a little more this time round. Surprised that I didn't get any more interest when I put it up for £150 for the lot!! :bangin:

Most people are wanting aftermarket by the looks of things on here recently.

• 2 weeks later...
keep it mate and get the rest of the car sprayed white :lol:

Its gone again now. Going over to Andys on Sunday to give it to the seller and to see my car. There is a slim chance mine could be ready as well. I certainly hope so as I can't wait to see the end result. :D

Grant i made the bodyshop cover mine up as i had mates taking cars there while my fto got repainted :lol: they left a bit pokin out in the sun aswell so they got to see it at full glory at its best before me :thumbdown:

I went over and had a look at mine at the weekend. Bonnet still not painted yet, well on the top, it was painted on the underside but covered up. not much longer to wait!!! :teeth: