Hi i am new!

Hi posted a few times already , but thought i would say hello to everyone :wave:

I havent got a zed yet but have 2 people coming to view my car the weekend who seem to really want it. What i am after is your help really. My budget is 14k, i would really like the 296bhp model with gt pack rays and sat nav. In your opinion is this possible on my budget? Would i be better off getting a 276 save some money and get the power up to 300ish with tuning? The car will only be doing 3k a year so milage is not to much of a worry, although i would like one with 50k or less. Thanks for your help :thumbs:

:welcome: to the forum

You will need to get a piggyback ecu or reflash the ecu with someone like abbey or RS tuning. Add some performance mods and you'll get near to the 20bhp. If you get the 296bhp you still want to change the exhaust and probably a few other bits before long. You could look at the GT4 which also has the 296 but a older car