MeisterR Zeta Coilovers £429!!! 350Z in Stock!!!

MeisterR

I am clearing out all the remaining stock of the D.C.S. Zeta Coilovers in this EPIC Clearance.

This offer is open for everyone, therefore please feel free to spread the words to other forums or your friends. ;)

Grab a bargain while stock last, all coilovers will only be £429 + P&P!!!

For more information on the D.C.S. Zeta Coilovers, please click on the picture below.

Offer.jpg

The following cars are available while stock last:

Nissan:

S13 - 200SX / 180SX / Silvia

S14 - 200SX / Silvia

BNR32 - R32 Skyline GTR

BCNR33 - R33 Skyline GTR

BNR34 - R34 Skyline GTR

Z32 - 300ZX

Z33 - 350Z <--- In Stock!!!

Toyota:

JZZ30 - Soarer

JZA80 - Supra

SXE10 - Altezza

Lexus:

GXE10 - IS200

GSE20 - IS250

Mazda

NA6C/NB8C - Mk1/Mk2 MX5

FD3S - RX7

SE3P - RX8

Mitsubishi

CP9A - Lancer EVO 4 / 5 / 6

CT9A - Lancer EVO 7 / 8 / 9

CZ4A - Lancer EVO X

Subaru

GC8 - Impreza WRX

GDB - Impreza WRX / STi (PCD 5x100, PCD 5x114.3)

Honda

ED/EE/EF - Civic / CRX (JDM Spec only)

EP3 - Civic Type-R

DC5 - Integra Type-R

AP1 - S2000

Misc:

R53 - BMW Mini

A5 - Volkswagen Golf V GTi

RD - Hyundai Coupe Gen1/2

How to Order:

Ordering is easy. Simply go to the MeisterR Website ( http://www.meisterr.com ), find the car you want, and click "Buy It Now".

This will take you to our secure webshop where you can place your order there with a Credit or Debit Card. Easy!

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at info@meisterR.com

All Coilovers are brand new in the box and will come with a 30 days warranty.

All coilovers are in stock and will be send out by Next Day Delivery.

*Postage to UK Mainland is £15. Northern Ireland, Isle, and Highland is £25.

Hello Geric (sorry cant spell your name,

Hope the car is running well, Me and alex are going to be after some suspension for the mx-5s and I may be after some brakes at some point in the near future

Hey Darren,

Nice to see you here mate. I was going to call Alex as I haven't talk with him for a while.

Got to pick a date and we can all come out and meet up. There isn't much place to hang out anymore. :(

See you soon then.

These are Height and Damping adjustable.

The coilovers do not provide camber adjustment for the Z33 because it is not a MacPherson Strut Suspension, therefore the camber are adjusted via an arm and not the top mount.

I am clearing the Z33 Zeta Coilovers for cheap to make room for the New Design (which I will put up an offer for later).

That is why they are only £429 as it is an clearance offer. By reducing the warranty to 30 days you save over £200.

That is almost used suspension price but you are getting a set of coilovers that is brand new in the box. :)

These are Height and Damping adjustable.

The coilovers do not provide camber adjustment for the Z33 because it is not a MacPherson Strut Suspension, therefore the camber are adjusted via an arm and not the top mount.

I am clearing the Z33 Zeta Coilovers for cheap to make room for the New Design (which I will put up an offer for later).

That is why they are only £429 as it is an clearance offer. By reducing the warranty to 30 days you save over £200.

That is almost used suspension price but you are getting a set of coilovers that is brand new in the box. :)

glws look tasty, what is the lowering adjustments (high vs low) ?

:boxing:

glws look tasty, what is the lowering adjustments (high vs low) ?

:boxing:

Quite a large range actually, haven't got the data comparing it to the standard length dampers.

But should easily achieve stock ride height to no wheel gap in terms of height adjustments.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...