looking at a car tomorrow!

jonty

yeah thats the only thing i dont like- the wheels, but i suppose i can always get some 2nd hand rays..... do you know what the going rate is? The low mileage is what i like the sound of though. Does it look kind of the right money?

im excited! B)

I would pretty much definitely say so, yeah. There's no stopping you from having a pop at getting it for less. But then, considering all the high points- UK spec, FNSH, very low mileage, the photos show that it appears to be in excellent condition.

There will always be a spare set of the RAYS going for 2nd on here. Keep the old ones as Winter wheels?

:teeth:

yeah thats the only thing i dont like- the wheels, but i suppose i can always get some 2nd hand rays..... do you know what the going rate is? The low mileage is what i like the sound of though. Does it look kind of the right money?

im excited! B)

I saw a set of Rays on ebay the other day (which included a reasonable amount of rubber) for £600 which isn't too bad really. I'll see if I can find the link if you're interested....

Car looks to be a good deal! I'm picking up my black GT tomorrow which I bought for about the same price. It's a MY05 one, but has done a few more miles and no sat nav -guess it's the premium for buying from a main dealer :thumbs: