Photoshop Request

Jak

Have you thought about a white one

ermmmm......no. Sorry mate, will have to try and flog it elsewhere!

I dont really want the bonnet bulge though - Dont want to make the car look like somethin its not.

Thanks for the suggestion though :thumbs:

Jak

Lazy git

Just Google "350z carbon bonnet"

It'll look a lot like these. To Photoshop any of these on to your car is a job for an expert, belive me, and would take bloody ages.

:blush: It's not that i was lazy its just most pics on a google search come up with cars with body kits on, and other than a nismo lip my car isn't modified............. yet.

The plan is for nismo skirts & spats in the same colour as the splitter and a carbon bonnet, and maybe the inlet "nostrel"

This was just to help me decide what order in which to do it in....

^^ Except they are silver not GM

Jak, theres plenty of pics round here of my car with a CF bonnet if you wanted to see what it looks like on a gm car

Thanks Ian, I shall do a search!

Jak

cheers mike thats great!!

Certainly gives a good idea of what it would look like! i reckon that + spacers and a bit of lowering would look pretty swish until i could do skirts as well, what do you guys reckon to that plan?

Yay/Nay?

Jak

Ian - Just had a looky at your car - looks VERY nice :thumbs: - and gives me a very good idea on how it would look - even has the nostril inlet i was talkin about!

I swear hand on heart not to get black wheels if i go ahead with this!!!! :lol: wouln't want any :boxing:

Jak

I don't know why you have something against the +07 bonnet :shrug:

You say you don't want to make the car look like something its not......clearing changing any styling aspect is "making it look something that it is not"

Anyway here is the bulge on my car

IMGP0115.jpg

I don't know why you have something against the +07 bonnet

You say you don't want to make the car look like something its not......clearing changing any styling aspect is "making it look something that it is not"

Dont get me wrong its a great looking bonnet and i have nothing against it, in fact if i had the 313 car this would definatly be the bonnet i'd order.

The only thing i mean by making it look like something its not is that the bonnet bulge, in my eyes, is associated with the 07+ 313 HR engine - which i dont have beings as my car is a 2003

Jak