Just seen my Zed on Google Street thingy...

Digsy

My street isnt even on google street maps yet. would love to know when they were planning to come round taking photos so you could plan something dodgy!

Nor mine, the Street view Astra was driving through my street a few months ago though

My street isnt even on google street maps yet. would love to know when they were planning to come round taking photos so you could plan something dodgy!

Nor mine, the Street view Astra was driving through my street a few months ago though

On the basis that it took my pics in Aug/Sept 2008 I wouldn't hold your breath... :lol:

On the basis that it took my pics in Aug/Sept 2008 I wouldn't hold your breath... :lol:

Might be online by about 2012 :lol:

i can see my old Ford Fiesta on google maps which i havent had for about 4 years!

can also see a big puddle of water on my garage roof which probably caused the leak and expensive bill i had to folk out for about that time too!!!! :thumbdown: