few winter mods..........pic heavy

TADDY

I'm going for the stealth look too. I'll be doing the wheels in matt black too and the badges/handles in kuro black.

Your car looks good but I'm not a fan of the grill you got in the front bumper. What did you use to tint the lights/indicators, vinyls or spray? How much did it cost to paint the handles and badges or did you do it yourself? Your car still seems like its a bit high considering its lowered 30mm, you got any pics of what it was like before it was lowered?

The grill is the one that nissan fitted with the kit, but it is on the list of things still to black out :) on the lights i used e-tech tinting spray bout £8 off ebay and the door handles/badges were painted by a good friend of mine at Complete Auto Care in mansfield he also did the wheels :thumbs: I'le try and find a better pic before the springs but to be honest im not that happy with how much its dropped on the front even though it has settled a little lower since the pic above I think some BC coilovers are needed :lol:

stealth is deffinately the way im going, wanting to get her a full satin black re-spray in the very near future!

B)

fancy a swop? it would be a lot easyer :lol: just need to make my final choice on wether to stick with the nismo bumper or swop it out before i make the plunge ;)

:lol: You wouldn't want mine, the state it is in at the moment :blush:

If you were to change the bumper, what would you change it for??

stealth is deffinately the way im going, wanting to get her a full satin black re-spray in the very near future!

B)

fancy a swop? it would be a lot easyer :lol: just need to make my final choice on wether to stick with the nismo bumper or swop it out before i make the plunge ;)

:lol: You wouldn't want mine, the state it is in at the moment :blush:

If you were to change the bumper, what would you change it for??

was origonaly thinking veilside non wide arch full kit but not 100% please dont shoot me :lol: but always loved the TS diffuser so im gonna get that and the ings+1 front if i decide to swop it :D want to make it look as :evil: as i can

• 3 weeks later...
very nice looking mate B)

could be doing with some blacked out headlights to complete the stealth look :thumbs:

im doing a set right now for some one, i will stick up some pics tomorrow :snack:

cheers pal pics would be great :thumbs:

Did P15 ULT ever pm you some pics of his headlights??

Have you got close-ups of your handles. I'm thinking of going down the black/orange route. B)

RudySpectrum2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Love the view from the back, i'm not one for commenting on every picture on the forum, but thats probably my favourite zed ive seen so far. ive got the same kit but on a GT4 in bright yellow. sometimes i catch it from some angles at the back and think its missing something, but in the black i think it absolutely rocks.

well played ;)

Love the view from the back, i'm not one for commenting on every picture on the forum, but thats probably my favourite zed ive seen so far. ive got the same kit but on a GT4 in bright yellow. sometimes i catch it from some angles at the back and think its missing something, but in the black i think it absolutely rocks.

well played ;)

Thanks pal :) I know what you mean about the back end missing something, I gave mine a bumper tuck to show off more exhaust so that there was more on the back end to look at but for me it still is missing something so thats why Im going for the TS rear diffuser from envy.......hmmmmm

720hpzed3.jpg

I see what your saying, but those little flaps sticking out at the sides are a bit much i think. im on the look out for the same sort of thing, as it would match up with the carbon spoiler, but it kind of looks like a frenchmans moustache... you can see what he's trying, but its just a bit too long and curly at the edges!

oh by the way i do comedy too :doh:

Nice work taddy B)

I am just completing the same stealth look on my zed and i am happy i can mirror from yours what i had in my head for so long :yahoo: The only difference is that i have smoothed out the nismo skirt and have a VS v1 front bumper!

I think i will leave the lights alone for safety reasons and get the headlights blacked out at some point :) BTW did you remove the polished lip before painting or PC?

Finally, i do agree with you about the rear needing something...............i am also getting a custom one :ninja: from Rik.

Coilovers will complete your look and so will the satin/matt respray or wrap :#1:

Nice work taddy B)

I am just completing the same stealth look on my zed and i am happy i can mirror from yours what i had in my head for so long :yahoo: The only difference is that i have smoothed out the nismo skirt and have a VS v1 front bumper!

I think i will leave the lights alone for safety reasons and get the headlights blacked out at some point :) BTW did you remove the polished lip before painting or PC?

Finally, i do agree with you about the rear needing something...............i am also getting a custom one :ninja: from Rik.

Coilovers will complete your look and so will the satin/matt respray or wrap :#1:

cheers pal :D would love to see some pics of yours at some point ;) LOVE the stealth look :yahoo:

The polished lip on the wheels was part of the rim and so was smoothed and painted. Been keeping an eye on what rik is up to on that should look good but from what ive seen i think it needs the little side wings as the TS :blush: dose look mean tho B)

coilovers have just been orded, cant wait :yahoo:

you ordered coilovers already :D

Should get your exhaust sorted saturday aswell and then it'll soon be re-map time ;)

looking at what you've done/spent on the car, I'm starting to feel I'm semi responsible for clearing your bank out :lol:

well becky seems to think so :lol:

still not decided on what to do with the exhaust :wacko: but will soon be remap time either way ;)

When you getting those coilovers fitted mate? Thinking about having some myself just want to see what the rides like first

should hopefully get them tomorrow then as soon as i can get to my mates they'll be on :teeth: ile let you know how i get on pal ;) he only has one set left now aswell.....

Very nice mate, always a big fan of the black zeds

Strosek rear would look good!

Is that the HKS Hi Power you have? :cloud9:

cheers pal :) not seen the strosek rear, will have a look tho i am really set on the Master grade carbon diffuser :blush:

The exhaust isn't a HKS tho it is just the same as the HKS Hi power ;)