alloy wheel advice please ;-)

law350

hi guys,

can you have a look at this link for me and give me your opinions please.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/18-WOLFRACE-ALLOY ... 3359aaaa95

i like the wheels but am unsure of offsets etc and also anyone got a pic of their car wiht them on (whole car not just wheel).

i like the 4/5 multi spoke one as per link but dont wanna spend a fortune on them.

thanks for advice.

OMG, £279 for a set of wheels for a zed :surrender:

Are they made of sugar paper??

:lol: Must admit they are very cheap!!

I have these since mid last year and I'm very pleased with them. They used to cost just over £600 new so this is a massive discount. They look very nice with a deep dish and certainly more expensive!

On the negative they curb easily and i suspect that they bend easily as with most large non-forged alloy wheels if you hit racetrack curbs or potholes at high speed which happened to me several times :p The wheel required several weights to balance out the buckled areas but was structurally ok until i finished it off in December after skidding on ice and wrecked it.

The other thing which is noticeable is swirl marks on the polished lip if you are not meticulous when cleaning them however these are very superficial and should polish out easily with autosol but i really am not bothered about having an immaculate/showroom zed ;)

I will pick up a front and a rear sets for spares :teeth::teeth: