orange leather seats £79 baragin

sketch

right i won these on ebay a couple of days ago but the guy isnt being very helpful with the pics... claiming the shitty ebay pics were all he has, hes also a member on here...

basically its a 360 mile round trip for me to collect them and im not spending over £80 in fuel to be p*ssed off at the condition of them

so if any one else would like them you can have them for what i won them for £79, you just have to collect them from stafford ST17

if you pm me i can send you the collection details

ive had a whole bunch of PM's about these, they are not mine! ive won them on ebay for £79.00 but if someone wants them as they are too far away for me to collect they can collect them and pay the guy £79.00, the price is NOT open to offers as its done through ebay... Personally i wound really like to have them but the guy is being so vauge, not answering emails, or being very descriptive, so to me its not worth the 400miles trip...

• 2 weeks later...

sorry forgot to update, he has sent me better pics and they actually look like they will clean up very well, but im working away this week and most of next week so im not going to have the time to collect them, i cant upload the pics onto here for some reason tho?

i tried sending the pics before but it didnt work, tbh think being the 3rd party on something from ebay is far too much hastle, think ill just take the bad feedback and get on with it, good luck to anyone else getting these for this price when he re-lists them

• 2 weeks later...
a few people have been trying to contact him but he sent me a phone number that doesnt work, he is a user on this site tho so probly best to pm him, his name is jungle#### somthing?

:scare: Can't believe this is still ongoing, can't see him giving up the seats imo :dry:

Hi All,

Dont know what his problem was, Shipping with Paisley freight is only £15. Used them quite a bit with stuff from wheels to spoilers.

If you need owt shipped, Try-em. :teeth:

It's pretty obvious he doesn't want to let them go for a measly £79.00 and all the will in the world isn't going to get him to do the right thing.......

:bangin:

Hi All,

Dont know what his problem was, Shipping with Paisley freight is only £15. Used them quite a bit with stuff from wheels to spoilers.

If you need owt shipped, Try-em. :teeth:

It's pretty obvious he doesn't want to let them go for a measly £79.00 and all the will in the world isn't going to get him to do the right thing.......

:bangin:

yeah but he sold them... so sold they are!

Sellers can't leave negative feedback anymore so feel free to call him a cockmaster. :thumbs:

MASTER of c*ck

a : one having authority over another : ruler, governor

b : one that conquers or masters : victor, superior

c : a person licensed to command a merchant ship

d (1) : one having control (2) : an owner especially of a slave or animal

e : the employer especially of a servant

Where do i sign up............... :D

• 3 weeks later...