Haynes Manual

Rob-Hughes

For the U.K. technical stuff you would be better off with a UK CD Rom Manual.

The American Version Haynes Manual which incorporates the G35 does not include a lot of the important issues and can become a bit confusing when trying to locate the positioning of items (LHD) but is still worth a read at £15.00.

Alex.

• 2 years later...
For the U.K. technical stuff you would be better off with a UK CD Rom Manual.

The American Version Haynes Manual which incorporates the G35 does not include a lot of the important issues and can become a bit confusing when trying to locate the positioning of items (LHD) but is still worth a read at £15.00.

Alex.

Is there a specific cd thats recommended?ive seen a few but its hard to know if theyre any good or not

Anyone?

I've downloaded one today but didnt have anything in, in regards to fitting/removing a clutch so assume I downloaded the wrong thing.

Is the USA one much different from the UK one? I assume its literally just the difference between lhd/rhd?

Cheers

I bought mine from http://www.workshopmanuals.org.uk a couple of years ago, and although it is from a US source, I've found it a really good resource, and I only paid less than £5 for it, downloaded. It's 54.2Mb and included a copy of the owners manual as well. (Even this is useful as my girl is a JDM and the manual that came with it is all in Japanese! :doh: )

It covers both coupe and roadster, auto and manual.

It's handy to be able to print pages off and not worry about getting them oil soaked - I'd recommend having a copy even if you don't do major jobs as even just knowing where the fasteners are can save ages, and ease the uncertainty in how to get in to things.

I bought mine from http://www.workshopmanuals.org.uk a couple of years ago, and although it is from a US source, I've found it a really good resource, and I only paid less than £5 for it, downloaded. It's 54.2Mb and included a copy of the owners manual as well. (Even this is useful as my girl is a JDM and the manual that came with it is all in Japanese! :doh: )

It covers both coupe and roadster, auto and manual.

It's handy to be able to print pages off and not worry about getting them oil soaked - I'd recommend having a copy even if you don't do major jobs as even just knowing where the fasteners are can save ages, and ease the uncertainty in how to get in to things.

Thanks for the info mate, ive used them in the past but had forgotten the site. Dont suppose you know if it covers clutch replacement do you, if so going to buy it