350z dents/dings?

Demolition49

After reading some of the posts on here about how people have left your precious to come back and find a horrible ding/dent in their car i thought i might mention this as it may apply to some of you guys.

There is a service for people within the m25 basically.

Dentman utilises a system for removing dents know as Paintless Dent Removal (PDR). Dents are repaired by massaging and pushing the metal back to the original position and shape. Paintwork is left intact and the panel remains original.

May come in useful for some of you guys and its lots cheaper than new panel or filler! And they come out to you which is good, i dont like my car being in the garage.

Used it once back in the days when i had my polo gti.

http://www.dentman.co.uk

I have a good friend in the East Yorkshire area that also does it...

When I bought my car 5 months back he removed a dent in the roof, door and quarter panel for me..He also has the use of a glue gun for the hard to reach areas like behind door reinforcement bars and roofs..

This way you get to keep the OE paint work and a lot of money in your pocket. I work in a body shop and would us PDR everytime over panel repair if the option is there. :thumbs:

Lol no im not a spammer, i just read a few posts and thought some of you guys out there could use the info. alot of people hate on the 350z. Next time ill keep quiet. i only posted this after seeing "dhinsa87" post GUTTED thread.

And yeah ekona thanks for showing me that! Fixed.