Where shall I put my elbows? Any ideas please.

rickya

I can honestly say that of the 3 cars (350Z, Boxster, TT) I find myself instinctively drawn to the 350Z the most. It's just a bit more less..... well, German. I've always liked cars that are a bit rough around the edges (previously owned an Elise, a VX220, a couple of modified Minis, and a modifed E30 BMW) and the 350Z appeals to that side of me quite a lot.

Even the girlfriend likes the Zed more which is surprising as it's the least subtle of the three, and she tends to go for understated more than brash.

Why do people not keep 2 hands on the wheel then you do not need to rest elbows.

PS I do not think seats are very good on long journey, they where better in the CLK.

However the Z is vast improvement than the Astra tow car.

Steve

Because sometimes you need 2 change gear :bleh:

Liam,

did not know you had to rest elbows inbetween gear changes. May have to try that.;)

Very tiresome changing gear :yawn:

Get a tiptronic - does it for you and its ultra smooth, plus you can take over when you need to. :teeth:

Liam,

did not know you had to rest elbows inbetween gear changes. May have to try that.;)

Get a tiptronic - does it for you and its ultra smooth, plus you can take over when you need to. :teeth:

Nearly bought a tiptronic, wish sometimes I had when I'm stuck in Traffic :blush:

Liam,

why do they have sport mode???

It holds the car in lower gear for longer before allowing it to change up. Good if you are doing a lot of overtaking on a cross-country B road. Glencoe is great fun for that when it's quiet. :thumbs:

Liam,

why do they have sport mode???

It holds the car in lower gear for longer before allowing it to change up. Good if you are doing a lot of overtaking on a cross-country B road. Glencoe is great fun for that when it's quiet. :thumbs:

Not quite the same as the real thing tho ;)