Nismo N1 FINISHED!!! *With Pics*

350 Russ

Good news russ :thumbs:

sorry I had to dash on sunday! was a real pleasure meeting you :)

if you need anything picked up just drop me a pm seeing as envy is a minute from my work place!

Where are you having bits fitted? im looking for a decent garage to spray my new skirts :thumbs:

I still haven't seen a better looking complete kit than the Nismo V1 kit...........its even better with the blended rear spats as that was the only let down imo.........yes its common..............but miles better than anything else I've seen......especially the Failside kit.

I still haven't seen a better looking complete kit than the Nismo V1 kit...........its even better with the blended rear spats as that was the only let down imo.........yes its common..............but miles better than anything else I've seen......especially the Failside kit.

I personally think full N1 with blended spats with N2 front bumper looks the best.

sorry I had to dash on sunday! was a real pleasure meeting you :)

if you need anything picked up just drop me a pm seeing as envy is a minute from my work place!

Where are you having bits fitted? im looking for a decent garage to spray my new skirts :thumbs:

thats ok mate, im getting a bloke i know who works for an accident repair garage to do it for me as a private job, he used to have his own garage untill the recession :thumbdown: , he's a top bloke and a brilliant sprayer! if you need a second set of hands with anything on your car let me know! :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

ive made the decision i am going to drill the bootlid and fit the spoiler myself on sunday! ive been thinking all day how im going to do it and im pretty sure its not going to be difficult! ill make a guide for it as there isnt one yet!

just spent all morning fitting front bumper and rear spoiler! i would have had a go at the rest but i'd had enough after this

018.jpg

017.jpg

ive just put a guide up on how i did the spoiler! also if anyone can tell me how to get bolts that i dropped in the bootlid out it would be much appreciated :lol:

also if anyone can tell me how to get bolts that i dropped in the bootlid out it would be much appreciated :lol:

God knows mate, i've lost a heap in there can't get them out, tried everything including buying a magnetic grabber but cant get them, ended up firing some expanding foam in there to stop them rattling around.......that didn't work either :lol:

R

• 2 weeks later...

just dropped my car off at the body shop so theres going to be some photos up of it early next week hopefully! ive also got my rays on there now so its going to be looking B) , ive also managed to get all the bolts out of my bootlid so no more rattles! :yahoo:

yep had some updates, ITS ALL DONE!!!!!!!! :yahoo: , im picking my little darling up after work tomorrow so there should be some pics up tomorrow night and some proper ones at the weekend in the better light, its being fully detailed tomorrow aswell so its going to be spanking for the summer! :teeth:

i spoke to the my mate spraying it and fitting the skirts and he said its not a bad kit but the skirts are a little short but he's got them on ok and he thinks ill be happy with them, also got to say the front bumper is a little snug, but when you buy a replica kit it would be stupid to expect it to fit as well as a genuine nismo would and if i can fit the bumper on myself in under an hour it cant be all bad. :thumbs:

i cant wait to get it back home, im going to definatly have to come to a few meets to show it off!

ive just got my car back, the colour match is spot on! but am i happy with it?? .............not really, the kits ok apart from the skirts! im really not that happy with them to be honest, the person fitting them said they wasnt great but he got them to fit as best he can, there a little short so the arches dont line up properly, theres a bit of a bigish panel gap at the rear and the front of them dont fit flush with the wing, my dads seen it and so has my house mate, and they didnt notice its probably just me being fussy and wanting it to be spot on but when you buy a cheaper replica it wont always be a perfect fit, thats why the genuine nismo ones are alot more. anyway heres the pics! big thanks to sarah and gaz at envy for the kit and a speedy delivery and good comunication all the way through, and to mikey for the rays! and before people say 'it needs lowering and spacers', the spacers are next on the list and theres no way im going lower!

Heres the pics

001.jpg

002-2.jpg

003-2.jpg

004-2.jpg