How much to fit supplied pads?

Fien

I was going to have a go at fitting pads all round but after having all this cold weather i really cant be bothered spending what will no doubt turn out to be several hours outside! :cold:

As a result i was going to take them to a garage to fit and was wondering what sort of price i'd be expecting to pay for this?

Also if anyone knows of any decent garages near Chester that can do this i'd be very grateful?

Cheers :thumbs:

cheers guys. Nissan wont do it cos the only work with genuine nissan parts. only tried one other and they said a little over £100 which sounds over the top to me. especially for what is essentially a little under an hours labour!

40 mins work doesnt sound too bad. main problem i have is that my driveway is on a slope so i'd have to do it on the road. Luckily enough i live on a quiet road however.

Sunset, £20, coffee and a biscuit would have been ideal! Would have even got the chocolate hob nobs out for that price.

tried national tyres but like most places they only fit their own supplied parts.

managed to find a garage that would fit them for £60 so i'm taking the easy route and going with that.