Motordyne Products

Mark@Abbey m/s

We have been in discussion with Motordyne over the last few weeks , we are now able to supply the excellent Motordyne products direct.

I am working out retail prices.

Hope to have these sorted within 2/3 days,will most probably be just a percentage off of the US price as there is so manyproducts they list, saves me working out every individual price.

We will ship these items in bulk so the deals will be as good as we can get, but as a offical limited company we always get caught by the import duty and VAT men.

Looking forward to dealing these excellent products.

http://www.motordyneengineering.com

Hope to have a delivery of parts within the next 2 weeks

XYZ pipe looks really nice , I have one in my office , whats works real well with this items is that you can order it with a decat pipe and also have a cat for MOT purposes , far more easy to swop over than both cats like on a STD cat set up.

Also carrying BERKS De-cat pipes in stock now.

Mark

I think its going to be very similar to the gains had from any aftermarket y pipe but with the advantage of easy changes of cats and decat pipes. :thumbs:

Most probably. Its just as it joins before the y pipe. as usually its manifold - cats - Y pipe but with the xyz it will be manifold - xyz - cat/decat. Their marketing says the further back the Y is the better the power gains.

I think its going to be very similar to the gains had from any aftermarket y pipe but with the advantage of easy changes of cats and decat pipes. :thumbs:

Most probably. Its just as it joins before the y pipe. as usually its manifold - cats - Y pipe but with the xyz it will be manifold - xyz - cat/decat. Their marketing says the further back the Y is the better the power gains.

You mention with the XYZ it would be in the order "exhaust manifold - connected to XYZ - then cat/decat". So does the XYZ pipe replace the two stock cats?

You mention with the XYZ it would be in the order "exhaust manifold - connected to XYZ - then cat/decat". So does the XYZ pipe replace the two stock cats?

No XYZ just fits where the stock Y pipe fits. What we do is remove the stock cats and fit de-cat pipes , then we can use the XYZ pipe and fit a de-cat pipe/silencer/race cats. Very easily to swop over as well.

very nice piece of kit.

Mark

• 2 months later...