Bluetooth Adapter SOLD SOLD

Pimm

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to hijack, I think I have one which I took out when I put my stereo in which uses the steering wheel bluetooth controls (no instruction book or anything), so it's spare.

s1xtyn1n3 first dibs? If not, I will create my own thread if this is against the rules :)

Sorry to hijack, I think I have one which I took out when I put my stereo in which uses the steering wheel bluetooth controls (no instruction book or anything), so it's spare.

s1xtyn1n3 first dibs? If not, I will create my own thread if this is against the rules :)

Any interest in your car Richard ?

Depending on price (I bought the Z last friday so my bank account has taken quite a hammering!), yeah I'll take first dibs! PM me with what you'd want price wise :thumbs:

Any interest in your car Richard ?

Mostly people who want to part ex (despite me saying no on the advert) or people who have pulled out of viewing. It's only advertised on Pistonheads so far, will stick it up on Autotrader at the weekend. I am reluctant to do so, as I would have rathered it go to somebody who is going to look after it off pistonheads (more enthusiast website). To be honest, I am still not in a rush as I haven't found the 'right' Z4M yet.

I'll PM the bluetooth details to you s1xtyn1n3.

Cheers and sorry for the thread hijack

All good :thumbs::thumbs: