Painted bumper

dhinsa87

Hi all, i purchased my car in November with a 6months warranty from the local Nissan dealer. When i did there were a quite a few stone chips on the front bumper and they resprayed this for me as part of the purchase.

After the icy spell we had around new years i was passing a grittier on the motor way, in which i slowed down to about 45 mph. Then i herd the horrid noise as you pass it which makes you almost cry. :headhurt:

The next day i checked the car when it was light to find that the not long sprayed bumper is now pickled in stone chips..... :rant:

I was wondering if this is usually the case or would it be down to the way it has been sprayed... i guess if it is the case i best take a drive back to the Nissan garage and have a word..

well thanks for your help in advance :)

Yeah but the gargage said that they give 12 months with the spray job they did. so i just wondered if i would have any grounds to stand on taking it back. I live in devon... exeter

I would say take it back to the garage and point out the substandard paint job that they have done. Gritter, what gritter ;)

Yeah but the gargage said that they give 12 months with the spray job they did. so i just wondered if i would have any grounds to stand on taking it back. I live in devon... exeter

I would say take it back to the garage and point out the substandard paint job that they have done. Gritter, what gritter ;)

there were no gritters out anywhere over christmas :lol: