Blade color KYO code

alessandro

Today I was reccomended a local bodyshop just around the corner from my house and I'm planning to go and see them next week. I finally going to fit the Nismo bumper and few other parts in the near future ( don't worry, no eyelids ;) ) I'm will ask them to try the paint before doing the whole bumper in case I'm not happy with the match.

After searching previous threads on here I got the KYO is the color code for the Blade, is there anything else that the might need?

Is there a color code on a tag in the engine bay or I have been dreaming about it?

Thanks

Today I was reccomended a local bodyshop just around the corner from my house and I'm planning to go and see them next week. I finally going to fit the Nismo bumper and few other parts in the near future ( don't worry, no eyelids ;) ) I'm will ask them to try the paint before doing the whole bumper in case I'm not happy with the match.

After searching previous threads on here I got the KYO is the color code for the Blade, is there anything else that the might need?

Is there a color code on a tag in the engine bay or I have been dreaming about it?

Thanks

When I had my bumper, skirts and spoiler painted in Blade the bodyshop I used said they'd need my car to match the colour accurately as there were "various shades of Nissan KYO paint around". Much better to get them to match it to your car rather than to a swatch chart. Once they've mixed a batch up and tested it they can keep that as reference for any future work on your car.

Thanks

When I had my bumper, skirts and spoiler painted in Blade the bodyshop I used said they'd need my car to match the colour accurately as there were "various shades of Nissan KYO paint around". Much better to get them to match it to your car rather than to a swatch chart. Once they've mixed a batch up and tested it they can keep that as reference for any future work on your car.

I had same explained to me. At least 5 different shades of Blade. Good workshops mix their own to match the car, has explained by Lincolnbaggie :thumbs:

That's what I was thinking, I was previously reccomended another place from one of the member on here but it would take me more than one hour to get there with the bumper, come back, get my car, go down, and than would be public transport home which it would take me 2 hours. This place it's 20 min down the road which would make it a lot easier and I've seen a job that they done on another silver car (Golf) and it looks perfect.