work out

stichy

Kr-evolution (creatine) = Fantastic stuff, no need for "off" months and clear difference when none available

caffine = the single best thing i have ever taken before a workout 150 - 200 mg half hour before :evil:

protein = pretty self explanitory.

tue, chest and Bi's

wed, shoulders and tri's

thursday, back and traps

Fit my abs in which ever day im not fooked after main workout.

After listening to alot of prev posts here im thinking of starting to train my legs on mondays.

WHY WHY WHHHYY did i listen to you lot???

I CANT WALK :scare: and my a** hurts like hell. :cry:

to make matters worse im having to use a new gym which is farther away and i took the Zed!!! Now that was an epic fail on its own. "Yes paul take the fancy car with the heavy clutch to the gym to train legs, leave the AUTOMATIC polo at home" :bang:

Till tomorow then, i can already tell it aint gonna be an elegant walk into work :lol:

hahah you aint gonna be able to walk straight tomorrow either :lol:

i went climbing tonight and absolutely ragged my hands, feeling your pain buddy

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Creatine shouldnt be relied on as a muscle builder. How do u know your body needs it. People who buy off the shelf crap like Maximuscle ( who are crap) have no idea what affect it might have on them. the best and first part of a good diet is to take a Live blood anaylsis and electrodermal. it can find intolerances in your blood in which u may not even have known about. and to see how your body reacts with certain foods like wheat, caffeine, tourine, gluten etc. + many more things.

A good sensible diet with enough calories (min 3000) and a good mix of strength, muscle endurance and hyper trophy sessions changed every 2 months , 3 times a week will be more than enough to achieve most goals. disipline is always king !!

Muscle building needs minimun cardio to get size. But we are all different and all unique in our blood system, metabolism, in tolerances and diet so there will never be a 1 for all exercise/ diet.

rant over :bangin:

Kr-evolution (creatine) = Fantastic stuff, no need for "off" months and clear difference when none available

caffine = the single best thing i have ever taken before a workout 150 - 200 mg half hour before :evil:

protein = pretty self explanitory.

tue, chest and Bi's

wed, shoulders and tri's

thursday, back and traps

Fit my abs in which ever day im not fooked after main workout.

After listening to alot of prev posts here im thinking of starting to train my legs on mondays.

WHY WHY WHHHYY did i listen to you lot???

I CANT WALK :scare: and my a** hurts like hell. :cry:

to make matters worse im having to use a new gym which is farther away and i took the Zed!!! Now that was an epic fail on its own. "Yes paul take the fancy car with the heavy clutch to the gym to train legs, leave the AUTOMATIC polo at home" :bang:

Till tomorow then, i can already tell it aint gonna be an elegant walk into work :lol:

hahah you aint gonna be able to walk straight tomorrow either :lol:

i went climbing tonight and absolutely ragged my hands, feeling your pain buddy

Dam you all!!! :rant:

Ive been walking like pingu all day :blush::blink:

just kidding :teeth: well about the dam you bit anyways

LoL ... I remember when I first started training legs .. the pain would last for a whole week ...

The more you train them the less the pain will become ... I train legs every week now without fail and the pain only lasts a day or so ...

:thumbs:

i've got baby soft skin now :blush: but i cant put my hands in hot water as i feel like ive got no skin left :lol: worn it all away on the climbing holds :cry:

its amazing how fast your body reacts to the first workout, next time you'll be amazed how much less it hurts afterward :thumbs:

LoL ... I remember when I first started training legs .. the pain would last for a whole week ...

The more you train them the less the pain will become ... I train legs every week now without fail and the pain only lasts a day or so ...

A WEEK!!! :surrender::surrender::surrender:

Last time my legs felt like this was after i attempted to play football with folk from work. BIG BIG mistake. The ball confused me, couldn't find where the petrol goes :shrug:

A WEEK!!! :surrender::surrender::surrender:

+1 !! i couldnt figure it out either, theres lots of funny shaped bits but none of them opened to put super in :shrug:

Last time my legs felt like this was after i attempted to play football with folk from work. BIG BIG mistake. The ball confused me, couldn't find where the petrol goes :shrug:

• 2 years later...

Thread resurrection :teeth:

So how's all the biffers getting on with gyming, fitness, diets etc?

Currently leaning up for our so called summer. Was sloppy on the diet this weekend but that's allowed as it was my bday, do plenty of beer, cider and burgers :lol:

Edit - there is so much waffle in this thread - the 20 minute window for extra protein absorption :lol: foooking LOL.