Nismo V1 vs Nismo V1 Style Body kit

mercurial

I got a UK spec GT and as some of you heard, got pranged and instead of putting the replacement bumper, trying to sort out a diffferent one....with the price put aside, what is the difference in terms of what you get and the quality of what you get between a proper nismo vs a nismo styled?

basically if it a genuine from a big company like ings or nismo ect it will be (almost) a prefect fit and is in many cases, if you buy a copy they vary in price but most of the time you get what you pay for, a very cheap kit will be poor fitting, cost a lot for the bodyshop to fit and be a gereral ball ache

Honestly, at the price Envy are selling those genuine kits for I wouldn't even entertain a replica.

Why they weren't sold in an hour I have no idea......

+1

+2 !!!

+3 :lol: Most surprised!

Well I guess peer pressure has done its job.... be expecting a call then I guess probably tomorrow then... :D

The genuine stuff fits at least as well as the standard bumper (I think my Nismo v2 fits better than my standard bumper!) - plus you get a nice Nismo badge and you won't have to worry about fitment / filler issues!