ISTS 2010 -Silverstone 10/11th April CLUB DISCOUNT

Auto-Media

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope to meet you chaps somewhere en-route as not coming from chessy. Let me know what the plan of action is. :thumbs:

Where will you be heading from? Our plan is to meet just off the M40 and then hoon it down there, Hopefully Nurrish won't have a Sat Nav so I can lead!!! :scare:

Warwickshire. Bit north of Silverstone - where are you thinking coming off the M40? Ill be coming from the other side either down M40 or M1 depending on who Im meeting ! :thumbs: otherwise will see you in said car park :wacko:

(note to self read thread!)

Warwickshire. Bit north of Silverstone - where are you thinking coming off the M40? Ill be coming from the other side either down M40 or M1 depending on who Im meeting ! :thumbs: otherwise will see you in said car park :wacko:

We will be meeting off the Leamington Spa junction of the M40 (j13 or 14). Meet in the layby and then head on down the M40 south to Silverstone.

I can make the time - Just so long as everyone is ok with me trying to get on the stand too, what with not having booked a place in advance? Don't wanna cause any fuss!?

Jak

If Rob's said its ok then sure, just make sure you are on time :thumbs: Rob knows the organisers so knows the setup and if he's said its ok we should have more than enough space.

We will be meeting off the Leamington Spa junction of the M40 (j13 or 14). Meet in the layby and then head on down the M40 south to Silverstone.

Ill be in Harbury so seems like a plan - what time you meeting up?

Ill be in Harbury so seems like a plan - what time you meeting up?

Should only take us 40 minutes from there so let's say 7:25 to make sure. You are very close to me coming from Harbury. Going to meet in the layby as you come off the M40 south. So we will have have to go up to the round about and then come back. Cam just back on the M40 up the hill then. Shall I PM you my number so you can get in touch? :thumbs:

Should only take us 40 minutes from there so let's say 7:25 to make sure. Going to meet in the layby as you come off the M40 south. So we will have have to go up to the round about and then come back. Cam just back on the M40 up the hill then. Shall I PM you my number so you can get in touch? :thumbs:

I have noooo idea where you mean. Those instrutions are fantastic... 13 or 14. Round the roundabout then back. Up the hill.... you SURE you want to lead :lol::lol: .. Ill give you a ring mate. :thumbs:

Should only take us 40 minutes from there so let's say 7:25 to make sure. Going to meet in the layby as you come off the M40 south. So we will have have to go up to the round about and then come back. Cam just back on the M40 up the hill then. Shall I PM you my number so you can get in touch? :thumbs:

I have noooo idea where you mean. Those instrutions are fantastic... 13 or 14. Round the roundabout then back. Up the hill.... you SURE you want to lead :lol::lol: .. Ill give you a ring mate. :thumbs:

Those were the directions word for word from Nurrish's Sat Nav!!! :lol: I bet now you have seen it though it all makes sense!! See you Sunday. :teeth:

Can the couple of people who are wanting to join the stand that aren't on the list PM me your reg numbers please. I have cleared it with the organisers, just need to buy tickets on the day :thumbs:

Cheers :)

well the good news guys is that the tickets are here :teeth: bad news (for me) car might not be ready!!! :thumbdown:

So were meeting in the large car park just before the pay gates at 8 - 8.15 so please try your best not to be late guys!! ill send you all my number that havent got it so call me if any problems :thumbs:

Tickets :teeth:

phonepics028.jpg

This was the car at 7pm tonight needing the bonnet and wings to be mopped up tommorrow and with the bumper still in need of a fair amount of work just smoothing out any imperfections not even had any :scare: primer yet!! if its done for sunday it'll be a bloody miracle!!!

phonepics026.jpg

phonepics027.jpg

phonepics025.jpg