Buying a 350z

Demolition49

I see people mentioning the FM adpters but I've tried a few and without fail have been completely shitty, they either fuzz out after a few minutes or I can never get a clear signal in the first place. Do you live in an place without many FM stations? It's hardly like London where I live (ie every .5 there's something pirate or otherwise) but it's still pretty bad. Let alone going any sort of distance without it phasing out when a new station comes into zone.

I think it annoys me so much just because they seem like a really good idea and I feel like I'm missing something when they work so badly for me :p

Also a Londoner and also have exactly the same problem.

Used mine twice, epic fail both times, now gathering dust in a draw somewhere...

The FM transmitter could well depend on location. I live in the south and we have lots of radio stations but the fm transmitter, when first set up, will find an unused frequency and then you simply move your radio fm frequency to that number. I have never had a problem with mine. I do know older FM transmitters used to be temperamental and my gf has used a few and the one from Halfords is the best one yet. Worth buying, keep receipt and trying and if no good take it back. Was worth the money for me but as mentioned above if it doesn't work the tape deck is your answer and will do exactly the same - for around £7.

Tape deck in a 07 car is laughable, most people can't believe it. My old del sol was a 1992 car and came over from japan with a Gathers CD Player (standard Honda audio equipment).

Welcome though and of course I'm going to be bias I love the bulge! lol.

my tape deck converter to ipod cost me sod all from sainsbury's and the calrity is great. i only use it occassionally and i have an iphone charger anyway so its no biggie.

Tape deck convertor:

ux_a09021800ux0051_ux_c.jpg

I think they give much better clarity than these FM transmitters:

4a3f9665606d9.jpg

Plus the tape deck convertors are available for a couple of quid!! :thumbs: