Wiper Blades

Traktion

I know this is a stupid question, but... :blush:

What wiper blades does the 350z use? I looked in the manual and couldn't see a mention of it. I just went to Halfords and they didn't have them in their book. I asked at the counter and then he went off to get them, only for me to realise they were the wrong ones (too big!) when I got home.

Is it something to do with the R2 and R3 on the blades?! Forgive me for being dense, but I usually just nip down Halfords, find it in the book and add them to the car.

I also need some new ones & wil probably get these ones but am waiting for this extreme hot weather too cool down a bit. Sticking expesie new blades on in this weather would reduce their life unneccaraily plus its not raining at all these days.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I eventually got around to getting the new wipers, but I think they've sent the wrong ones.

I asked for 2 PIAA wipers, one with the spoiler (driver side) and one without (passenger side), but I've been sent two without spoilers. I looked at the invoice and they're both priced the same, which makes me think something has gone wrong with the order. On the site, I could *only* choose one with a spoiler due to its size, so I've no idea how it has gone wrong.

Anyway, will the wippers be fine anyway without the spoiler? If it works fine and I've not over paid, I'll just stick them on.

I could, but if they do the job, I have better things to do with my time than phone them, arrange postage etc.

I've not been overcharged anyway (I'm wondering if I messed up my order myself now), so as long as they're not going to fly off at speed, I don't mind. I think I'll just stick them on and see how it goes - I've never noticed the passenger one flapping in the wind! :)