How much louder will Kinetix high flow cats make y

matth76

Thanks guys. Two very different replies lol. Anyone else?

But a bit more helpful than the responses you're getting on the US forum, no? ;)

I'm really hlpful compared to those guys. I'm scared to post over there sometimes after some of the roastings I've had :surrender:

But a bit more helpful than the responses you're getting on the US forum, no? ;)

I'm really hlpful compared to those guys. I'm scared to post over there sometimes after some of the roastings I've had :surrender:

Yeah, it can be a pretty harsh environment! There does seem to be a lot of pent up anger released on unsuspecting newcomers!

i haven't really dared post over there :lol:

overall the kinetix improve the tone of the exhaust, makes it slightly deeper and adds a slight popple to the note.

on no load throttle (i.e. revving it while parked up i noticed a very slight rasp as about 4500 while stood outside the car when they were first fitted, but haven't noticed it since, and dont get any rasp while driving.

i liek them, was a good fit. just waiting to see if i can make the most of them when i get the car tuned and remapped next moth hopefully. just waiting on one more part to fit which is paid for but delivery isn't until mid jan. then its off to abbey :teeth:

Yeah, it can be a pretty harsh environment! There does seem to be a lot of pent up anger released on unsuspecting newcomers!

I took a right slating because my car wasn't low enough :lol:

Then I got slated again because I said my engine bay was "nearly" finished - Apparantly if it doesnt have 2 turbos in there then its not finished :lol:

Lol I was joking re two different replies. Thanks for the replies. I totally agree they are very harsh over on my350z.com. This forum is ten times more friendly :). There are a couple of particular users on that forum which have a real attitude for no apparent reason - I guess you just get some people like that :rant: .

Thanks for the replies by the way - all and any opinions welcome.