Aero wipers

Shaun1982

Just bought a set of silicone Aero blades, bit more expensive than others I've seen but so far very pleased with the results liked the idea of PIAA silicone blades but prefered the aero wiper design and these combine both ideas.

Link to seller:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWNX:IT

Came across this too on ebay but they don't do it in black. My Zed is GM, think it would look out of place. Would look ok though in those with Azure Blue Zed. :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...
any one got piccys of them fitted? does it give a nicer look? tempted as i need to change mine soon :)

I don't have a picture at the moment but will try and get one at lunch time ...

In my opinion it's definitely more aesthetically pleasing than the standard type of wipers ...

:thumbs:

I know a few guys using tesco blades and they seem good actually. How long they will last, I dunno. I use trico neoform ones atm. My test for good blades is if they wipe the screen clear ok fine but when they remove the dirt too you know they good.

Just bought a set of silicone Aero blades, bit more expensive than others I've seen but so far very pleased with the results liked the idea of PIAA silicone blades but prefered the aero wiper design and these combine both ideas.

Link to seller:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWNX:IT

Shame they don't do them in Black.

I have the standard aero wipers on my Boxster S and they appear to work well - certainly no worse than the factory wipers. I'll probably try the ones from PIAA for my 350Z. I am not normally a fan of silicon especially on the windscreen as I have found smearing can occur which makes visibility worse.