Zed Satnav?

CocoPops

I have the Birdview system and use it all the time. Lack of post code doesn't cause that much trouble. I think it really makes the dash stand out as well. I go on a lot of weekend breaks etc and it's great fo finding hotels and places to visit. Doesn't look as pretty as the latest TomToms but does the job just fine. Traffic has worked great for me too (not sure what version this was standard on).

The main thing I miss is being able to add POIs, especially my lifetime subscription to the speed camera data base :dry:

I wouldn't have paid for it new but I think it was worth it for a small premium, if any, on a second hand car.

I have the Birdview system and use it all the time. Lack of post code doesn't cause that much trouble. I think it really makes the dash stand out as well. I go on a lot of weekend breaks etc and it's great fo finding hotels and places to visit. Doesn't look as pretty as the latest TomToms but does the job just fine. Traffic has worked great for me too (not sure what version this was standard on).

The main thing I miss is being able to add POIs, especially my lifetime subscription to the speed camera data base :dry:

I wouldn't have paid for it new but I think it was worth it for a small premium, if any, on a second hand car.

+1 :teeth:

Although i v seen the nurrish system on Darren's zed and its defo better :thumbs: