Pic request, Kuro black GT spoiler on GM Zed

kris

I never really liked the carbon as much as the black although it is growing on me. Was toying with the black roof and black lower grill (or possibly nismo) route. Also black or GM wheels. Would like to see a pic though tbh.

The spoiler will just look odd IMO, the only way you could get away with it is to 2tone it like Nurrish used to have

i've got the V2 nismo spoiler and i had the centre blade and end caps painted black, have door handles on standby ready to be painted and then swapped over. and will be getting the wheels refurbed in black next year.

and i have no photos of any of it yet. the spoiler is the only bit i've done so far, but due to weather etc and only just getting onto holiday i haven't taken pics yet. next weeks job.

the black works, but on my car it needs balancing out with other parts, but then thats in the long term plan.

i also used BMW saphire black, as it was more metalic and a better pearlsant than the nissan colours,

if it works with a gt spoiler i don't know, for me i don't think it does, but then its not the look i was going for. i think you'll find it will be a divided response. if you like it then go for it, but if your trying to persaude yourself with peoples opinions on here then it probably isn't the right route.

I see where your coming from. Wasn't so much trying to persuade myself as wanting to see a pic out of curiosity, not really sure in my own head. The carbon one above looks good but I'm not wanting the carbon look. I'd be going the same with the door handles etc. Alot of people go for the the V2 spoiler but theres a reason for that!

All that said I'd still like to see a pic.

a few people have done black rays, buster posted a pic up earlier on another thread, but they are on an orange car.

shire has done a carbon vinyl roof if that helps and he has a GM car. its a case of piecing all the bits togehter. photoshop might be your friend here.

i think husky did it for me on my silver, if you ask him nicely he might post them up. might give you an idea. its on a silver and a bit crude, but it helped me.

think he did several verisons with roof and wing mirrors etc.

that reminds me wing mirrors are on my list of to do's

Cheers for that. I've seen nurrishs car in the flesh at japshow finale this year and I liked it. But still set on black.

I think a photoshop request may be on the cards, and I was thinking GM rays over the black ones but I can't see the big problem everyone seems to have with black rays? If done professionally with a good finish I really like them.

So black roof, tinted rear windows, GM or black rays and black GT spoiler as a photoshop request anybody?

Cheers for that. I've seen nurrishs car in the flesh at japshow finale this year and I liked it. But still set on black.

I think a photoshop request may be on the cards, and I was thinking GM rays over the black ones but I can't see the big problem everyone seems to have with black rays? If done professionally with a good finish I really like them.

So black roof, tinted rear windows, GM or black rays and black GT spoiler as a photoshop request anybody?

no ones had a problrm with black rays as far as i'm aware.

and if you want a photoshop doing, you'll need to post up a pic of your car for people to work their magic on. preferably at an angle that shows off the majority of the parts you want to see,

I'm damned sure this will have been done in the states..... Try my350z.com

I had a quick look but I always thought the GT spoiler was only on uk cars? Correct me if i'm wrong though.

hey Kris i think (pretty certain ) rawbhp has black rays on a GM , was at the ace cafe meet and they did look good

Cheers, I managed to find a pic on my350.com and they do look really good. I read a thread on here and looks like theres not alot of fans.