A minor rant

CaptainSensible

Hi Guys.

i'm new here. Im not sure if this is in the right place, or if there's a search function. I can't be bothered to read really.

But what are the differences between the 05,06 and 07 350's.

Cheeers.

Bob.

Do you have a Zed or are you looking to buy one?

I might be looking to buy one. Are they rear wheel drive. I also heard there is a beam in the boot that restricts space. is this true?

Also, what's the difference between the GT pack and non GTpack, with JDM pack?

Bob

You are asking questions that are regularly get asked and are well covered in the FAQ section on the forum - the search button is your friend and all the answers will be there. But I am surprised you need to ask the question as to whether a 350 is rear wheel drive after 68 posts - and the answer, is yes it is :thumbs:

What. No angry faces. Just a thumps up! Damn you guys are hard to troll. :p

Must be the christmas air!

He has just been out in his Zed and is feeling suitable chilled to take on whatever life throws at him ;)

Is that what the noise is? I have no idea, just know the slip light came on as i was going really slow round the corner on ice, the back wheels lost traction and there was a grating noise........maybe i ran over a hedgehog........... :lol:

Is that what the noise is? I have no idea, just know the slip light came on as i was going really slow round the corner on ice, the back wheels lost traction and there was a grating noise........maybe i ran over a hedgehog........... :lol:

Any red sploges left on the road behind you? :lol:

Nixy comes hme at the end of a hard day at work.

'' Who's for roadkill' :lol: