Help if Pos!! Ref Rays Alloys. Cheers.

mattygcup

Hi Everybody,

I was wondering if anybody could guide me in the right direction with regards to my Rays Alloys. I have a 2004 model GT spec and on a couple of spots on my wheels they are bubbling.

Can anybody tell me how what is the standard warranty for alloys with Nissan for me to get them re-furbed and if anybody has had this done.

Look forward to your replies.

Thanks

I have the same problem on my 04 GT. they will be well out of warranty by now.

If you do a search you will find someone has had theirs done in the last week. prices seem to be around 50 a corner. Personnaly im not bothering with mine until the crap weather ends, although that could be a long time in this god forsaken country :thumbdown:

if your based in the North West try problast in Prescot they offer a drive in service and do some very good work, there is also a place in Birkenhead whose name escapes me right now.

Good luck

Thanks guys, Wolverhampton is my location, however the in laws live in hampshire (hook) and go down there quite often so could integrate it into one of our trips down.

I know this is a common problem with these wheels, i saw an 07 plate at a dealer with the same problem, shocking considoring Nissan want £1200 per wheel!!!

It's not a good look for Rays. I've had some 10 year old TE37's that sounded in better condition than some of these alloys. I'm sure the weather here doesn't help. Hope you get it sorted out mate, but yeah £50 a wheel sounds about right. There are companies that will come to you and do the wheels as well, they have the whole setup in their vans, they're pretty good.