Has anyone got a Pentax K7?

stanski

I've had Pentax SLRs my whole life and well it's coming round to the time where Ist D is looking a bit dated now? Still a solid camera but I know the new K 7 is 200 times faster better etc etc and with a magnesium body non of yer plastic cr@p like a

lot of the others?

So have read all the reviews but always like to hear from someone who actually has one?

Anyone on here or are you all Canon and Nikon? :)

I've had Pentax SLRs my whole life and well it's coming round to the time where Ist D is looking a bit dated now? Still a solid camera but I know the new K 7 is 200 times faster better etc etc and with a magnesium body non of yer plastic cr@p like a

lot of the others?

So have read all the reviews but always like to hear from someone who actually has one?

Anyone on here or are you all Canon and Nikon? :)

Im your man if you ever crack the lcd screen ? just fixed my pentax optio for £14 :D I was quoted £55 :dummy:

Thanks mate but I have 20 years of Pentax gear and don't want to start over again from scratch with another brand! :blackeye:

Shame Pentax has been on the sidelines especially with DSLRs but they have always made decent solidly built gear.

Think this new camera has finally caught up with everyone else but still prefer to get some first hand reviews from someone who owns one? :)

I have a Nikon D40..... not the most expensive model but it does me. Decent pic quality and its easy to use. I do have issues with taking pics of fast moving objects... F1/MotoGP... etc..... but thats more likely to be operator related :lol:

I would recommend Nikon, I got mine in Canada few years back and saved about 40% on UK price.