Possible MR2 convert...advice needed, Pg3!

Cheers for the replys guys...seem to be a fair few links to the MR2 owners clubs cropping up here!!

Now for a few quick questions regarding these two cars:

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/200945345447120/sort/priceasc/usedcars/make/nissan/model/350_z/radius/40/quicksearch/true/page/1/postcode/ng138sq?previous=%2Fsearch%2Fresults%2Fusedcars%2Fpostcode%2Fng138sq%2Fradius%2F40%2Fmake%2Fnissan%2Fmodel%2F350_z%2Fsort%2Fpriceasc%2Fquicksearch%2Ftrue%2Fpage%2F1&anchor=advert200945345447120&logcode=p

http://www.pistonheads.com/SALES/1391732.htm

They both say 'Metallic Silver' but I'm pretty sure there's a difference in colour there...is there anywhere I can find PDFs of the old brochures so I can see what colours they came in??

Would also help me work out exactly what's in the GT pack, ie. why the second link has controls on both sides of the steering wheel!!

Finally, I think I've decided what sort of thing I'm looking for; a 2004, UK GT model in the lighter colour silver (Metallic Silver I believe??) with about 50k max on the clock.

Would a price of between £10k-£11k be reasonable for such a model??

Cheers for the replys guys...seem to be a fair few links to the MR2 owners clubs cropping up here!!

Now for a few quick questions regarding these two cars:

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/200945345447120/sort/priceasc/usedcars/make/nissan/model/350_z/radius/40/quicksearch/true/page/1/postcode/ng138sq?previous=%2Fsearch%2Fresults%2Fusedcars%2Fpostcode%2Fng138sq%2Fradius%2F40%2Fmake%2Fnissan%2Fmodel%2F350_z%2Fsort%2Fpriceasc%2Fquicksearch%2Ftrue%2Fpage%2F1&anchor=advert200945345447120&logcode=p

http://www.pistonheads.com/SALES/1391732.htm

They both say 'Metallic Silver' but I'm pretty sure there's a difference in colour there...is there anywhere I can find PDFs of the old brochures so I can see what colours they came in??

Would also help me work out exactly what's in the GT pack, ie. why the second link has controls on both sides of the steering wheel!!

Finally, I think I've decided what sort of thing I'm looking for; a 2004, UK GT model in the lighter colour silver (Metallic Silver I believe??) with about 50k max on the clock.

Would a price of between £10k-£11k be reasonable for such a model??

i think this site might help you out with some of the info you're after ..

http://www.350z-tech.com/zwiki/Nissan_350Z

:)

heard of mr sayers, seen the pic on the forum with the glove :lol: didn't know he'd done it. been a long time since i posted. i'm friends with nigel aka loadsawine, but haven't seen him for ages.

i know most of the mods off their was meant to be seeing some of them this weekend but had to change plans.

Thread hi-jack :lol:

Loving the inter-forum love Rich ;)

Nice looking roadster you had what kit is/was that?

god that thing was a mix of things, did all the work myself including repairing the kit and spraying it myself.

was a TRD front lip skirts and rear bumper, with TTE rear inserts. i modded the front bumper with custom fogs, and fitted DAMD headlight eyebrows. had facelift side vents but i modded them by cutting the cheap plastic out and fitting with stainless mesh.

had a TRD header with custom built H&S twin exhaust and apexi dry cone filter. it sounded amazing, frickin awesome in the tunnels. was about 98db. with the roof down and full tilt a lot more. and possibly contributed to my partial deafness now :lol: but it was so worth it :lol:

Hi i came over from mr2oc also, had a rev 3 na loved it to bits, got my 350 last month and its just awesome. After driving the mr2 all the torque from the zed feels so good lol, id def recomend making the change! the mr2s are a pretty car but do look old now. the zed is extremly pleasing on the eyes and the ears i cant stop looking at it :D

LOL...good advice guys!! :lol:

It's not snowing here, only had about 5 minutes this morning on the way to work.

The guy was going to take the car to work today as his commute goes straight past my house...so in the worst case scenario I could always opt for a good inspection under my nice dry car port and maybe a quick passenger drive.

It seems a good price for a low mileage 55 plate GT model, plus the usual bit of haggling!! :D