Another one bites the dust

hagar

Just sold my 350z, had a fantastic few months owning her but I cannot justify two cars whilst no longer working.

I figured it better to sell now and realise most of the capital rather than sell next year for £2.50 and a packet of pork scratchings.

already have a bike SC :D Take it you got permission to buy on? ;)

The situation will change, its just no point leaking money on a 2nd car whilst I am studying :D

The Discovery is such a nice car to drive too ;)

Haven’t yet, am taking my CBT tomorrow, then my theory on Tuesday, then have to take a week off sometime to do the 'direct access' course, so later on this year hopefully. The insurance quotes were really cheep, will start off on a 600 Hornet at £300 and then work up. Just for a bit of fun I typed in R6....... £800 - bring it on!!

Will only go 70mph on it though so as not to **** Sarnie off.

Haven’t yet, am taking my CBT tomorrow, then my theory on Tuesday, then have to take a week off sometime to do the 'direct access' course, so later on this year hopefully. The insurance quotes were really cheep, will start off on a 600 Hornet at £300 and then work up. Just for a bit of fun I typed in R6....... £800 - bring it on!!

Will only go 70mph on it though so as not to **** Sarnie off.

Good to see your back to being law abiding :thumbs:

Tim you know how it is!!! You get with the boy's start talking,,, next minute you've volunteered yourself on a bloody crash course :teeth:

Shame I'd just got rid of mine mate, you could have come for a ride on the back! ;)

Tim you know how it is!!! You get with the boy's start talking,,, next minute you've volunteered yourself on a bloody crash course :teeth:

Shame I'd just got rid of mine mate, you could have come for a ride on the back! ;)

No worries Jacko, I'll return the invitation :scare: