Maybe time to leave?

jerry3167

I had a 182 Cup before the Z and it was a great driver's car. Crap quality interior (not that the Z is much better) and I had an electrical issue but it was superb to drive on the road and track.

My brother had one so I got to drive it loads. One of the best cars I have ever driven full stop, more fun that the Zed tbh and with an absolute screamer of an engine. Sadly never got a chance to track it but I'd buy one myself happily given the chance.

Loved it :thumbs:

I had a 182 Cup before the Z and it was a great driver's car. Crap quality interior (not that the Z is much better) and I had an electrical issue but it was superb to drive on the road and track.

My brother had one so I got to drive it loads. One of the best cars I have ever driven full stop, more fun that the Zed tbh and with an absolute screamer of an engine. Sadly never got a chance to track it but I'd buy one myself happily given the chance.

I still drive my 172 ff and its a great car, true it feels like a jeep in the air comapred to the z and its not as fast and you dont get the looks in it but it is a fantastic car. I care that people say they are for chavs as not many have RS clios maybe 1.2's. People also say its a girls car but when you drive it on a country road its so much fun more fun than the z as you dont have to think too much while driving. Great in the wet if your carefiul on the throttle.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm still lost as to how a Clio is a logical step from a zed if finances and family are not issues? FWD, French and a definitie chav chariot imo......

+999999999999