Well..... I bought one.

Welcome. Looks like you've found yourself a very tidy example. Now get out there and enjoy it. ;)

Yeah the car is in fantastic condition. It's had one woman own it from new and its been garaged all its life. The paintwork and the leather are literally brand new.

I cant get over the roar and power of the V6. Its honestly made my 225bhp tt feel like a milk float.

All in all i cant fault it. (just need to get the mpg above 20 :wacko: )

Welcome. Looks like you've found yourself a very tidy example. Now get out there and enjoy it. ;)

Yeah the car is in fantastic condition. It's had one woman own it from new and its been garaged all its life. The paintwork and the leather are literally brand new.

I cant get over the roar and power of the V6. Its honestly made my 225bhp tt feel like a milk float.

All in all i cant fault it. (just need to get the mpg above 20 :wacko: )

:welcome: It's much more fun trying to get the mpg below 10 :teeth:

Hi Welcome

Looks very B) always wanted this colour but they stopped it with the later models

After I first got mine I deceded quite quickly it is best not to look at the MPG guage all together otherwise I would be trying to get it up as high as I could and not enjoy the drive!!!

Looks very nice! Besides the MPG I'm guessing that its far more preferred over than the TT?

My mate just bought himself a 3.2 V6 TT....I did tell him to go for a Z, but he wouldn't listen!!! Gutted for him.

Has your mate had a shot of the zed. Wondering what the differences are?