Any one got any cool Gadgets in their 350z?

350matty

Hi all!

If any one has a cool Gadget in their 350z please post what you have.

:teeth:

Interested on what 350z Gadgets there are cos want to purchase one.

Can you get a Dvd player put in a 350?

Are the blue tooth adaptors any good?

Thanks.

Got the bue tooth adaptor, works a treat and my road angel plus. Thats it. :thumbs:
Got air con mate thats about as cool as it gets for us :lol::lol:

Hehehe Got Air con and yes that is a cool gadget! :thumbs:

The blue tooth adaptor is the thing i want next, glad to hear is wrks good. How much is it? Last i recall it was around 110 pounds.

Road Angel could be next after bluetooth Ad. My friend had one in his Type R but stopped using it after a week. Dont they just warn you where there are speed camera signs?

Anyone heard of Dvd player fitted in car?

:teeth:

Paid £100 of a contact of this site, think Holdcroft2005 does them for £99. The £110 price is of ebay. If my road angel only warned me of camera warning signs i think i would stop using mine too. :scare: Thing would never stop going off.

Warns you of safetycameras, mobile laser guns, mobile roadwork cameras, average speed zones, schools and conjestion charging. Cameras covered are gatso,truvelo,specs,watchman,speedcurb,traffiphot,speedmaster. Hope this helps but the information you have been given is totally wrong :)

got my ipod connector sitting right next to my phone adaptor in the middle compartment - great bit of kit!

If anyone knows if the JDM Zeds are able to utilise their phone adaptor & steering wheel controls for this then that would be even better?!!

i got a cool gadget in me zed............... :D ....... its called me girlfriend.......... :teeth: i say "can i have a b**wj*b and i get one........... :thumbs: ..... makes journeys so more relaxing..........!! :thumbs:

I got one of them too :thumbs::yahoo::yahoo:

I think the voice activation is broken on my girlfriend!

I ask the same question and I get a slap!

yeah was about to say my IPOD connected to the stereo too :)

How do you do that? Or is that a whole new thread :blush:

you never look at the DIY guides section of this forum, do you?

DIY brings me out in a rash, so no :thumbs:

well then you deserve to be abused ;):thumbs::p

yeah was about to say my IPOD connected to the stereo too :)

How do you do that? Or is that a whole new thread :blush:

you never look at the DIY guides section of this forum, do you?

DIY brings me out in a rash, so no :thumbs:

well then you deserve to be abused ;):thumbs::p

Give you that one ;)

i got a cool gadget in me zed............... :D ....... its called me girlfriend.......... :teeth: i say "can i have a b**wj*b and i get one........... :thumbs: ..... makes journeys so more relaxing..........!! :thumbs:

I got one of them too :thumbs::yahoo::yahoo:

I think the voice activation is broken on my girlfriend!

I ask the same question and I get a slap!

:lol::lol::lol:

Got to get me one of these!!

but the fun one is the clour rear camera, and the stealth button to activate it hidden in the floor of the cubby hole.

Where did you get this from?????

Also on the subject of Ipods - certain Alpine head units havve an option where you can buy an Ipod connector think they are about £50 - you simoply get someone to install preferably next to your phone connector in the middle compartment so no-one can see it - it's fantastic!!

Not to fantastic is how do you delete tracks on your itunes??? when you right click on the track you wanna delete with your mouse there is no facility to delete!! Sorry not relevant but on my mind this morning so thought I post!!!

Anyone?