new mod...

bradleykit

Just installed the skunk 2 5/8 spacer, blitz suction kit, with extra heat shield from the JWT pop charger :teeth: , trust racing plug and trust racing oil fliter, coz of the extra thick spacer... need to change my tower bar to cusco os tower bar :wacko: engine oil and coolant change...

After 5 hours work between 2 people, I have to say, the car sounds great (with the amuse R1 titan) and it pull like mad when it goes above 3k rpm. :D

I am thinking gettin the E-manage system next month. But donno will it gives much of a power gain. Anyone have any idea? And anyone know any garage around London can do this? or should I DIY? :p Coz I heard from Supergt in hong kong, is quite easy.

lol... thx andrew. I only posted this an hr ago. ;)

I thought abbey only do the ecu reflash and cost like 300-400 pounds...

But the e-manage with harness is only 400 ish, and it can be remap via PC using usb port. :shrug:

Anyone have e-manage fitted in their 350z?? please help out :headhurt:

NB, Was driving for a while, then test the temperature different between both sides of the heat shield... double heat shield rock... :yahoo: , but never try with single heat shield anyway.

That looks like a nice setup. You should get some tubing from the filter to the front of the bumper to get a true CAI B)

No disrespect meant when saying this, but who exactly are you going to get to map the car via the PC for e-manage? You? Your mate? Sure as hell no decent mapper will do it for free, so you are much much better going to Abbey and spending the same money and having someone who really knows what they are doing map it :thumbs:

dats wot i am worring chris. hmmm... think i am gonna give abbey a call and see can they do the remap via the e-manage system.. :blush:

I think blitz is sellin the air filter for about 600 pounds ish, but blitz uses the same 4 layers fliter for all cars, just the under plate and other setup is a bit different. And the JWT under plate fit it perfectly :teeth:

I think blitz is sellin the air filter for about 600 pounds ish, but blitz uses the same 4 layers fliter for all cars, just the under plate and other setup is a bit different. And the JWT under plate fit it perfectly :teeth:

£260 for the universal one as they don't do a specific fitting kit for the 350Z so you'd have to customise it a little :)

only know of one person who mapped their own car with a PC while driving it about. he did a good job, but its not something i'd do myself. if you don't know what your doing you could do some serious damage, or not make full use of the setup.

if you got the ecu remapped your probably looking at between £60-£100 an hour tuning wise ontop of the cost of the emanage. i would think you'd need at least 3 hours to set it up properly.

compared to £350 for a remap of your current ECU including an hours tune up time.

its a no brainer for me.

unless your planning on going on an FI route you won't need a piggyback or standalone.