It doesnt run in the family

Husky

so the love of cars really doesnt run in the family at all, my brother went out to buy his first proper car that wasnt a KA and this is what he got a good 6 months ago :blush::blush::blush::blush: . since then it has only been washed once, last week the police pulled him over for a headlight being out. so me being me couldnt stand it! i went out and got him some high quality bulbs, sat him down and sorted it with him (hes useless btw) after that i really looked at the car and as much as its not my taste i said to him "this might not look half bad with a bit of a shine" so instead of fitting my own new bulbs i set about his car...

here it is before:

091122_143134.jpg

and after i did a quick effort on it:

091122_152533.jpg

note mine being filthy aswell as i was doing his instead

091122_152343.jpg

and in a very vain hope i showed him quick detailer on the bonnet

091122_152512.jpg

all in only 45mins work, but i could have used sand paper and it would have still looked better!

by the time i had finished the light was practically gone, its night mode on a very shoite camera so is useless, sorry :surrender:

the picture doesnt show how thick the dirt is, its about 3 months worth of constant use. the insides a complete dump :thumbdown:was cream leather. if you could feel the paintwork youd cry, its rough as a badgers arse. needs clay :dry:

So pray tell me why....... It takes me 2 or 3 hour to clean a Zed B)

Don't worry mate you're not the only one, the other day I started at 11 am and finished at 2 pm and in the end she looked as good as new.

Husky: I would buy that car for my self untill I'm about 60 but I quiete like it because of it's different shape, how's it to drive?