Stanski goes Pimp Daddy(to-be)!

stanski

:yuck::nono:

Don't worry Stan, I'll stand up and disapprove of your choice! ;):lol:

But like in the best Evo magazine style, there's always need of a chase car to carry the camera gear and sticky buns eh?

Hope that G37 works out sometime, they look pretty nice. How much longer is the baby mate?

:yuck::nono:

Don't worry Stan, I'll stand up and disapprove of your choice! ;):lol:

But like in the best Evo magazine style, there's always need of a chase car to carry the camera gear and sticky buns eh?

Hope that G37 works out sometime, they look pretty nice. How much longer is the baby mate?

Thanks Andy I was waiting for you to tell me off where have you been matey? :lol:

you lot will need a support vehicle for club runs as you say packed with emergency cameras and cakes ;)

Anyway look at it this way next time your on a club run and you buy something that won't fit in the zed I will offer a carry back service ...you can fit a zed in the boot of the tank :blink:

baby is supposed to be delivered end of January subject to storks going on strike over fish quotas :dummy:

Hey Stan the man!

I've always loved the 300c and i think its a great choice. Rare, exclusive and head turning like the zed, just different to drive.

I hope you got a good deal on trade in mate... tough selling the rag top a few weeks before christmas eh? :lol:

Im sure you'll remain here on the forum... you better not disappear!

Im pretty sure it was a tough decision for you, but the 300c is a great substitute. ...and at least you've been immortalised forever in Banzai magazine!!!!

Hey Stan the man!

I've always loved the 300c and i think its a great choice. Rare, exclusive and head turning like the zed, just different to drive.

I hope you got a good deal on trade in mate... tough selling the rag top a few weeks before christmas eh? :lol:

Im sure you'll remain here on the forum... you better not disappear!

Im pretty sure it was a tough decision for you, but the 300c is a great substitute. ...and at least you've been immortalised forever in Banzai magazine!!!!

Yo Chris thanks mate. :thumbs:

I was lucky I got full book price for mine - but the problem was the high mileage - does'nt matter how well you look after it etc and which model, so think about that if anyone is selling theirs - still best to sell on here if your not in a hurry.

Your right the C is a little different to drive but in a good way for me but I do miss that V6 noise :byebye: (although this is a V6 with probably the same amount of torque if not more but just lugging my fat @ss around!) :blackeye:

We're not going anywhere mate (unfortunately for you lot :lol: ) we still hope to come to the meets if we are allowed (dont worry I will park it away from the zeds - dont want to upset your photos!)

You now get to be the tactical photography vehicle Stan. Just think how much kit we can fit in your boot, or even a whole person for drive bys B):teeth::lol:

Your right Chris :lol:

It could be the 'clearing the road' for the club run patrol - I basically ram any caravanners and Vectra owners out of the way! :lol:B)

You now get to be the tactical photography vehicle Stan. Just think how much kit we can fit in your boot, or even a whole person for drive bys B):teeth::lol:

Your right Chris :lol:

It could be the 'clearing the road' for the club run patrol - I basically ram any caravanners and Vectra owners out of the way! :lol:B)

I like the idea of that :#1::lol: