Cambridge Diet shakes rrp £60+......

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Hi All

Very random for sale thread I know but thought it might be worth a try, males, will know if their partner is on it.

Mrs Tarmac has these in the cupboard but can't take them as preggers and won't be able to for some time....

There are 44 shakes in total

17 Strawberry

10 Banana

14 Vanilla

3 Butterscotch

Exp date Sept 2010

Im looking for £30 delivered for the lot..... Its a great deal as I just want them out the way

Obviously with all dietry plans you should consult your doctor first

Any 'serious' enquiries welcome, I will be completely confidential if you pm me as it can be a sensitive subject

Oh,

Nixy, Husky, Vik, RT...... and anyone else thats likely to ask why im not having them.... " I would rather chop off one of my body parts to lose weight than go on this diet "

72313f53.jpg

Tarmac maybe change your sales pitch :blink:

there's always fleabay!!

Funny you should say that, im having a flea bay night..... Entered it all on but then after I submitted I was told I can't sell them on there, hence this thread.... doh

:bangin:

Stewie, if you want them I will even chuck in a shake flask :lol:

OMFG

How dangerous is that stuff :scare:

run away run away...................mind you like Stew I would prolly benefit from trying them too :lol:

It is a controversial diet but proven safe at Cambridge University, its drastic but no worse than Atkins. Unless your talking about my diet where you chop off a body part to lose weight..... That is dangerous !!! Definately consult a doctor before doing that

Why is there a horse on your Avatar - I liked the car not Mr Ed :thumbdown:

neeeeyyyyyy!!

what is the diet do i dare ask?? basically calories starvation no doubt :bangin:

just do some bloody excersice :doh::doh::doh:

:rant: Oi , stop putting off my potential customers.... If they want to starve themselves to death then thats up to them

What is this animal stuff all about you bunch of freaks !!!!!!!!!!! :bangin:

OMFG

How dangerous is that stuff :scare:

run away run away...................mind you like Stew I would prolly benefit from trying them too :lol:

It is a controversial diet but proven safe at Cambridge University, its drastic but no worse than Atkins. Unless your talking about my diet where you chop off a body part to lose weight..... That is dangerous !!! Definately consult a doctor before doing that

Why is there a horse on your Avatar - I liked the car not Mr Ed :thumbdown:

I can't believe how many comments I'm getting on the avatar - even Pms :wacko:

My horse used to laugh like that whenever she was given a polo mint - it just reminds me of her and I knew it would give certain members a giggle :lol:

Well.... how much weight do you save from some of the carbon components ;)

Sell as cheap race lightening.. cheaper than the alternative :D

Plus new svelte figure will not upset the balance as much.. 3 way winner...hang on that's just two...