Pics and video of my new Buddy Exhaust fitted

Pete350z

Howdy folks,

I recently decided to change my exhaust system from the Nismo i had. After much deliberation i went for the Buddy Club, i can't understand why more Zed's are running this system, it's awesome !!

I love the look of the slashed jap style back boxes and it's a very pretty system ! :blush:

NismoexhaustBuddyClub001.jpg

Well i took a short video of it a while ago, it's mated upto the Berk cats and is VERY LOUD !! :lol: I think the bungs will be going in very soon to quieten it down or i'll be deaf by the new year.

Let me know what ye think of the sound, it sounds better in person as the mic on my camera didn't pick up the full sound of the zorst.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v365/ ... V_0092.flv

Cheers,

Pete.

B)

Not quite loud enough though ;)

:lol: If it actually was any louder i would take the exhaust off the car or just always avoid the car and drive the g/f's car. It's so loud you really need to be in the mood to drive her ! Luckily i'm always in the mood, except last sunday really hung over, could have done with a standard exhaust then :lol:

B)

:lol: If it actually was any louder i would take the exhaust off the car or just always avoid the car and drive the g/f's car. It's so loud you really need to be in the mood to drive her ! Luckily i'm always in the mood, except last sunday really hung over, could have done with a standard exhaust then :lol:

I think Adrian can vouch it is nowhere near loud enough ;)

B)

+1 They are a very nice bit of kit, but a bit loud for my daily commute B)

And dont let Adrian catch you putting the bungs in, he'll pull them out and throw them in the bin :lol:

I put my bung in last week, It made no difference to the noise at all :surrender:

oh and a big thank you to Sarah and Gaz in Envy for sorting the exhaust for me and dealing with all my queries !! :)

Always nice to see one of our traders getting good feedback! :thumbs:

Well done Envy.

I hope Dcash5 doesn't see this - he'll want me to delete it....

Indeed its one of the best flowing exhausts for the 350Z. Sounds great too. Not loud enough tho ;)

I cant wait to see what it sounds like with my manifolds fitted...

You sir need your head examined fitting manifolds with the Buddy Club :lol:

Can i ask do you have HFC with the system already ?? And do you find a lot of the boot interior fizzing under heavy acceleration due to the noise ?

Looking good Pete :thumbs:

Can we have some pictures of it fitted from a few different angles, cheers.

Looks exactly the same as mine Heath mate :p

And Yeah pete, lots of interior vibrations. I have the berk HFC aswell.

Yes i know mate but cannot remember what it looks like, just what it sounds like :lol::lol:

Looking good Pete :thumbs:

Can we have some pictures of it fitted from a few different angles, cheers.

Looks exactly the same as mine Heath mate :p

And Yeah pete, lots of interior vibrations. I have the berk HFC aswell.

So our Zeds sound exactly the same :thumbs:

Have you done anything to stop the vibrating or fizzing from the interior ?? I'd love to stop the fizzing, gets annoying after a while.

Should have pics of the exhaust up tomorrow when i get a chance to clean the car ! :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...