Thinking about buying a 350Z

matty316

price seems fine to me.

as for if you should trade in, only you can decide, i made my choice hence why i have my Zed, i saw it as the best choice at the time compared to the rivals.

you'll really like it, and find it a good step up from the TT. go take some test drives ad find out for yourself.

I've driven one before, my brother had one and the last day he had it, he let me drive it and at the time the only car i'd driven was my 1.2 Punto, so it was like getting strapped to a rocket lol the only car i've driven that scarred the s**t out of me. But that was along time ago. So what are the running costs like, is that right that the car tax is £435?? I know it's going to be thirsty on petrol just want to know how thirsty.

Thanks for your replys

I've driven one before, my brother had one and the last day he had it, he let me drive it and at the time the only car i'd driven was my 1.2 Punto, so it was like getting strapped to a rocket lol the only car i've driven that scarred the s**t out of me. But that was along time ago. So what are the running costs like, is that right that the car tax is £435?? I know it's going to be thirsty on petrol just want to know how thirsty.

Thanks for your replys

search will show up all those ansers

£435 depends on which year the car was built, pre april 2006 and its half that.

running costs arent bad, but it depends on what you comapre it to. comapred to a porsche they are blood cheap especially if you stay away from the dealer. compared to a ford focus, then not as good.

as for thirsty. mine ranges from 10mgp to 33mpg. just depnds on how you drive it.

Thanks for your replys

Brother I went from driving and 1.6 Honda HRV straight to a Zed. OMG It WAS like a rocket.

I have just bought my zed and used to have a TT.

I much prefer the raw power feeling of the zed, its much rarer than the TT and makes me smile much more.

Also in my honest opinion (and please do not take offence peeps)...the TT is a tad girly :surrender:

Cheers

Max

Just traded my RX-8 in for the Z today!

and coming from an 2000 Audi TT 180 and Mazda RX-8, i can only urge you to go and try the Z! you'll absoluetely love it!

the TT was the slowest car that i've owned. Mazda RX-8 was not bad, but it was gas and oil thirsty!!!! i would only get around 190miles per tank (well, i take it to red-line quite often. but that is how you're suppose to drive it anyway)

Just traded my RX-8 in for the Z today!

and coming from an 2000 Audi TT 180 and Mazda RX-8, i can only urge you to go and try the Z! you'll absoluetely love it!

the TT was the slowest car that i've owned. Mazda RX-8 was not bad, but it was gas and oil thirsty!!!! i would only get around 190miles per tank (well, i take it to red-line quite often. but that is how you're suppose to drive it anyway)

Welcome to the forum, stick a post in the intro section. :)

TTs are common as muck, you can go ages before you see another Zed on the road -exclusive AND addictive :thumbs:

+1. TTs are common and no where near as exclusive and quick as a Zed. Zed are better looking by miles. The Zed makes all the right noice when you crank the engine :teeth::cloud9: