80's Nostalgia - Your Input

Danny 350Z

I just found these gems on Facetube:

I love the eighties as when I was a kid (2 in 1981) there's so many songs / shows / cartoons etc that when I hear today remind me of my childhood and the nostalgia kicks in (even though the threat of nuclear annilhilation was ever present).

I was wondering the thoughts of my fellow thirturians (I think I just made that word up) on the era.

Obviously Nixy was in her 30's in the 80's at the time, I'm still interested in her matured thoughts on the subject. :boxing:

I just found these gems on Facetube:

I love the eighties as when I was a kid (2 in 1981) there's so many songs / shows / cartoons etc that when I hear today remind me of my childhood and the nostalgia kicks in (even though the threat of nuclear annilhilation was ever present).

I was wondering the thoughts of my fellow thirturians (I think I just made that word up) on the era.

Obviously Nixy was in her 30's in the 80's at the time, I'm still interested in her matured thoughts on the subject. :boxing:

Cheeky sh1t! I may be ten years older than you but i reckon i've worn better! :p