Motordyne Plenum Spacer

AlexZ

do you reckon they'd fit a couple of mods for me before hand.

Probably.... If your paying!!

hopefully do it myself before hand, but if i haven't got that far may need to get them to do it first.

aiming to do my carbon plenum myself,

just got myself some HFC's just not sure i have the tools to undo the bolts from the top.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got looooots of extension bars ?

from what ive seen its no that hard as long as you cna get under the car and have some looonnng reach for the top bolts.

got no extension bars :blush: got some axle stands and some ramps and the scissor jack, got tools but not the extension bars

I have a few maps for the UK 276BHP cars already, And with the time I have been playing with the 350 I know what cars need and dont need if they are slightly different in relation to tweaking the map.

Within the £345-00 inc vat Reflash cost , I do now include an hour or so to tweak the map if I feel we can get a little more from your car. I think this is a good deal not really any movement in the price as the dyno costs money and the UPREV system and license,s are cheap.

I think 3 cars is the maximum I can do in 1 day and if you want before and after plots after fitting major items like exhaust that will limit the car run in 1 day.

But I can overlay anyones car with anyones elses dyno plots are we run the cars all under the same times on the dyno. So that is a dyno day in itselfs.

But I have a 276bhp UK car on the way and from what I have seen so far I have some idea,s up my sleeves on the tuning path of these 350z,s.

Yes we can fit any items supplied by us or you the customers as we arent just a dyno shop we are a 1 stop Z workshop. see our signature below.

Mark

price seems fine to me guys, ;)

going to try and fit the HFC's and the new plenum myself. and then get you guys to tune it all together :teeth:

it has curently fitted

-Invidia True Dual exhaust

-K&N Typhoon Induction kit

and will soon have fitted

-Kinetix high Flow Cats

-Carbonised Carbon Plenum and built in spacer.

was thinking about a set of manifolds but its a lot of cost for a good noise.(so these won'y be going on)

don't think i've missed anything to put on before the tune up.

only thing i can think of is Fiddy mentioned a TB spacer, is this worth it does it make any difference to the cars performance? is it worth fitting at the same time i put the plenum on?

I would like to try one of these carbon manifolds on a stock car to get my head around what it does, Very easy to get lost with a tune without understanding what everything is doing.

Anyone got any pictures of the plenums inside ?

The stainless steel kinetix plenum on a N/A 350z gives a little mid range torque but losses top end bhp agaisnt a STD plenum.

I have a true dual system on my JDM 350z which I feel seems to hold the BHP back top end against cars run with a Ypipe and std or after market system.

I would like to try one of these carbon manifolds on a stock car to get my head around what it does, Very easy to get lost with a tune without understanding what everything is doing.

Anyone got any pictures of the plenums inside ?

The stainless steel kinetix plenum on a N/A 350z gives a little mid range torque but losses top end bhp agaisnt a STD plenum.

I have a true dual system on my JDM 350z which I feel seems to hold the BHP back top end against cars run with a Ypipe and std or after market system.

I'd be happy for you to take my plenum off when i'm there and you can put it on a stock car and dyno that if it helps would give you and the rest of the forum some comaprisons. is that useful?

also any thoughts on the throttle body spacer?