Total noob

exile86

Hi people,

Ok had the 350 about 3 months and really want to get the induction and exhaust done for a little more noise :band:

Its an 06, so the old style engine - any really good options out there? Im not bothered about improved performance (as long as it doesnt affect it negatively) just want the noise!

I live near Dartford tunnel and there is nothing better than howling through there :yahoo:

Plenty to choose from. YouTube "350z exhausts" and you can hear all the different types.

I have a Nismo - it's the most perfect sound ever and the Dartford tunnel was designed because of this exhaust. :p Its one of the most expensive one's though (over the £1k mark). You can get much cheaper with still a great noise - have a nosey around. :)

Induction will be single and although no performance gains to be had, will give more noise. A popular choice is the JWT popcharger, although there are many more.

Check out the modifications section...

Yeh, not bad, depends on the flow of the cans though and what they use. Are they quoting single back box or twin cans? You also wont know what it will sounds like till you start it up...

If you do go decat then you will need a tune... the cars dont like it without being mapped.. As does fitting a hi flow zorst.

got a quote from Elite in Dagenham (anyone know if they are good?)... £450 to make up and fit a cat back (and decat pipe if i want)... and i pick what ever tips i want..... Good price???

Personally I'd be using an off the shelf system that has had some R&D on the 350Z.

Lots of options available:

https://z-store.co.uk/index.cfm?fuseact ... gory_id=30

• 2 weeks later...
Plenty to choose from. YouTube "350z exhausts" and you can hear all the different types.

I have a Nismo - it's the most perfect sound ever and the Dartford tunnel was designed because of this exhaust. :p Its one of the most expensive one's though (over the £1k mark). You can get much cheaper with still a great noise - have a nosey around. :)

Induction will be single and although no performance gains to be had, will give more noise. A popular choice is the JWT popcharger, although there are many more.

Check out the modifications section...

I have one and can vouch for the clean installation and excellent sound produced :thumbs:

Ok got milltek exhaust being fitted friday... still looking around for induction.... cold air intake???? or just normal

I am running the K&N Typhoon. Looks great and I am happy with sound / performance. Not had it dyno'd for a while but will be getting a re-map shortly so will hopefully see some gains. :thumbs: